Full TIme Veterinarian
We are seeking to add an experienced Full-time Veterinarian to our busy and well-established 3-doctor small animal hospital and boarding facility, in downtown Pleasanton. The ideal candidate will possess solid general medicine and surgical skills, be an excellent communicator, have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. There is also the opportunity for Medical Director in 5-6 years.
We have a dedicated, highly motivated, and skilled support staff. We utilize the latest in digital radiography, full-in-house laboratory and a beautiful surgical suite with advanced anesthetic monitoring equipment.
We emphasize preventive care and take a multi-disciplined approach to animal wellness. Our clients are exceptional and have come to expect the best in medical care and customer service from the entire veterinary health care team. We continually strive to improve the care and service we provide our clients and are always open to new ideas and utilizing technological advances to better our practice.
We also offer frequent Lunch & Learns and Staff Appreciation outings!
Our hospital promotes a great work/life balance, with NO WEEKENDS, NIGHTS, OR HOLIDAYS. We are looking for a full-time veterinarian to work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 am to 12 pm and 1:30 pm to 5 pm.
We are looking for a minimum of 3-5 years of hospital experience or those with 1 year experience in a strong internship. A current DVM (or equivalent) license in the US is required for applying, CA DVM license preferable but will consider applications who can get a CA license within the next 2-3 months.
* Amazing colleagues on each day collaborating and supporting each other in case management.
* Amazingly talented and motivated staff including all licensed Registered Veterinary Technicians to help you manage your cases
* Time not filled in with surgery or appointments can be used for learning and honing skills.
* We observe 7 holidays throughout the year.
* We are open to introducing new drugs and or equipment based on experience and profitability.
* Base plus percentage salary allows for growth and increase in pay.
* Fantastic veterinary service benefits for all those furry family members in your life.
* 50% off boarding services for your pets.
* Health Insurance
* 401 (k) with employer match.
* Scrubs allowance (2 sets of scrubs or 2 Veterinarian jackets annually).
* VIN Membership
* Access to online journal database.
* Employee Assistance Program to help find places to rent and even child care options that fit your work schedule.
* Extremely flexible with vacation and personal time off
If you have been looking for a great work/life balance and positive workplace environment, then Town & Country is the hospital for you. For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheree Angus, Hospital Manager
Pet Hotel Technician
This is a fun yet professional position that is primarily outdoors. The Pet Hotel Technician position requires a lot of walking/exercising pets, cleaning/disinfecting animal living areas, feeding/watering pets, administering medications, bathing/brushing, playing with and entertaining boarding pets. We are looking for an individual who has strong teamwork skills, great attention to detail, is extremely motivated, dedicated to the caring for our boarding pets, and LOVES to be around dogs and cats.
Requirements: Must be able to apply knowledge and skills in controlling/handling individual animal temperaments. The ideal candidate will have the ability to gain animal confidence when restraining them for transport, bathing, and/or treatment. The Pet Hotel Technician is often required to lift and carry materials weighing fifty pounds or more. The position requires that employees walk or stand for long periods of time. The shifts are Monday through Friday from 7 am to 4 pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m....must be able to work holidays and weekends when scheduled. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in 4-H, FFA, pet store, veterinary, grooming, or other kennel/pet hotel environment(s), however, WE WILL TRAIN the RIGHT person. If you love animals and taking care of them, then this is a PERFECT job for you!
Benefits:Uniform (scrubs) reimbursement, discounts for own pets veterinary and boarding care, PTO (vacation accrual), 3 sick days per year, 401(k) with employer match, and continuing education.
Please email resume to email@example.com. Be sure to put "Pet Hotel Technician" in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in our company.