Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on your pet's needs, customer service, and minimizing costs we do not bill.
We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Town & Country Veterinary Hospital understands this, and we are able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application that will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. We can call your application in from our hospital for immediate approval, or you can apply online yourself at:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another option to help with unexpected medical care costs for your pet is insurance coverage. Town & Country Veterinary Hospital recommends TruPanion pet insurance. For more information about pet insurance please give us a call, or visit www.trupanion.com
Why TruPanion Pet Insurance?
· One simple plan with easy to understand benefits
· 90% coverage of the veterinary costs for accidents and illnesses (less exam and optional deductible)
· No payout limits on the cost of care
· Covers hereditary and congenital disorders
· Enrollment fee waived with exam by your pets veterinarian